Prepare Students for Success
Cisco Networking Academy identifies and develops the skills people and businesses need to thrive in a digital economy. We work with educators, employers, and technology experts to create courses that prepare students for the future.
- More than 9500 educational institutions use our curriculum to enhance their academic and career development programs.
- Employers worldwide recognize the quality of the Cisco Networking Academy curriculum in preparing students for entry-level IT jobs.
- More than 1 million students participate each year, and 1.3 million students obtained new jobs between 2005 and 2014.
The Networking Academy curriculum is delivered online using a proprietary learning platform in partnership with local learning institutions. Cisco provides the curriculum, learning platform, and support resources. Local learning institutions hire instructors, provide equipment, and enroll students.
- An engaging, up-to-date curriculum created by experts in technology and instructional design
- Hands-on labs and online activities for the practical application of learned skills
- Cisco Packet Tracer, a network configuration simulation tool, used for teaching, gaming, and team building
- Instructor guides, community forums, and professional development support instructors
- Innovative online assessments include embedded activities, simulations, text questions, and performance-based reviews
Our courses help students develop technical mastery and build critical thinking and problem-solving skills needed to succeed. We invest in global research to identify where new jobs are growing and the skills employees need to do them.
- Study with an instructor in a classroom and access expert content online, anytime
- Practice what you learn on real equipment and using the Cisco Packet Tracer simulation tool
- Prepare for certification, entry-level jobs, and advanced study
Instructor-led courses include: IT Essentials, CCNA Routing and Switching, CCNA Security, CCNP
- Take online at any point in your career journey
- Study at your own pace when it is convenient for you
- Expand career opportunities with insights and information from experts
Learn more about self-paced courses.
About Cisco Networking Academy
Cisco Networking Academy is an IT skills and career building program for learning institutions and individuals worldwide. More than 6 million people have joined the Networking Academy and become a force for change in the digital economy since 1997.